Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random FAVE things

I LOVE: (Part 1)

1. Britney Spears and most of her upbeat songs. People say she's an entertainer. I say she is, only plus genuis. I don't know why I like her so much. I am very picky with movies. I criticize the half-hearted and formulaic films that are so predictable. But with music, I love pop songs, dance songs, songs that doesn't require me to think much. Fun songs. This blog ain't really about her so I will stop now. I just love her and it is something I can never fully explain. Maybe it's the entire package. Ok, stopping now.

2. Pixar. I worship all of their movies. So excited to see the short "Partly Cloudy" (currently downloading).

3. Social Networks especially Facebook.

4. Friends and Family (God, I miss them. Di pa gyud ko kauli X-mas.)

5. Madonna, God of Pop. I have witnessed her reinventions and evolution. Say she's old but as the old adage goes "old doesn't mean irrelevant." She's the epitome of relevance.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment