Monday, July 20, 2009

VIRUS


Some silly poem I made titled VIRUS:

Must be a virus
Kind of infectious
Also outlandish
It’s nothing serious

But like a virus
You are so dangerous
And you could kill me
You are outrageous

Your motivation
Exaggerations
You're my addiction
My skewed ambitions

You're hostile to my reality
You keep me in the realm of uncertainty
Overloaded with your creativity
Convoluted lack of physicality

You're an abstraction
A wanted fraction
Of this mundane life
You help me strive

You penetrate
You push and pull
I push you over
Still makes me drool

Propel me up
Just to yank me down
You make me laugh
Just to make me frown

You are so real
Yet so untrue
You are surreal
Don’t have a clue

Stunned with the level of your acidity
You’re nothing but just pure toxicity
Fill all the spaces of my vicinity
So sick of your senseless continuity

I know you’re viral
I just know so
Downward, I spiral
Until I’ll know

Know when to stop
Or moderate
What’s real, what’s not
I’ll separate

Can live without you
But won’t get by
Can tell the truth
Want to tell lies

You are a virus
You are, I know
But you’re so luscious
In my veins, you flow

Wait, I’m confused
Sure you’re a virus
With you, an A+
With none, F-

No comments:

Post a Comment