Monday, July 20, 2009

Circus


There are many rumors circulating that Britney Spears will extend her ‘Circus Tour’ here in Asia, specifically in Pinas. I'm a big fan and I would love to go and see her even if it will cost me thousands just to witness her lip-synching, panting and whoring out on stage. But then again, I changed my mind when I saw a video of her in her ‘Circus Tour’ singing 'Piece of Me' (one of my faves) in a cage. The dancing, excellent. But the lip-synching? Dang, Brit if you're gonna lip-synch anyways, do it well! But hell no she didn’t. She forgot some lyrics to the mock rap portion of the song! So, I said no, I won't see her.

However, if she does really come to the Philippines, (no pun intended for ‘Piece of Me’) I think I'll reconsider. I still want to see her! You see, I changed my mind about the whole thing (rechange actually (if there’s such a word!)).

Britney is not just a singer or dancer. She's an entertainer. In fact, I compare her to a tourist spot. Tourist spots like the ‘Taj Mahal’ or ‘Boracay’ doesn’t really have to do anything for you to be entertained right? Silly me. So Brit, bring your Circus to the Philippines and let's all have some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment