Sunday, February 28, 2010

L_v_ c_n w_ _t, F_n c_n't. (Do you need a vowel?)


Today, I had the most awesome time of my life! It was a party epic, to put it rightly, according to my friend Yumi! We had a total blast late last night to this dawn as we partied: drank, smoked, danced,gyrated, flirted but all in a healthy context. Today, I had the fun I should have gotten during Christmas and New Year 2009 in Dien Bien Phu City. This is exactly, or more than what I feel during Christmas Day in the Philippines! A lot of fun with a sense of belonging and family. This is what I and Cathy have missed in Dien Bien Phu. It was f****** depressing before. Oh, but how the Lord compensates. Thanks to all my friends—no, my Hanoian family for all the fun we shared! February 14, aside from the very obvious heart's day, is also "Tet" or the start of the Lunar Year here in Vietnam! I don't have a date but hey, love can wait. Fun can't. Lol!

Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 5:27pm

No comments:

Post a Comment