Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MY BROTHER LOVES MARIAN RIVERA AND KAPUSO FAMILY!!!!




I am quietly surfing the net when my brother KC GIMPAYAN, a TRUE BLUE KALUSO MANIAC harshly attacks ABS-CBN and its stars. He says that ANGEL LOCSIN sucks and that he prefers MARIAN RIVERA. I have nothing against Marian Rivera but it is unfair for my brother to attack the competition unjustly. Nevertheless, he is still my brother and I respect his opinions and ideas. I am not angry with him and to exude peace, i have designed and posted some pics that show how much my brother loves MARIAN RIVERA and THE KAPUSO FAMILY. This is because I don't want to engage any verbal war against him since sometimes my words are sharp and merciless. So KC, here is a montage of your love for MARIAN RIVERA! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment