Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let's Begin.


Hi guys from all over the electronic grapevine (a.k.a. the internet)! I just want to say I am uber excited about my blog and I hope that this will be a very fulfilling experience for me! If you want to know the history of the title of my blog then here it goes: I am a big fan of Madonna, "The God of Pop" and while rehearsing for her "Confessions Tour," she asked one of the dancers about ART. She later commented that not only does she like art but "she likes to be the art"..."I AM THE ART," she says. In French "Je Suis L'Art." Thus, my blog is entitled "i.am.the.art." This is because like Madge, I also like to be THE ART. I feel that OUR body is ART itself, depending on how we use it. I want people to know that art is everywhere and I think that everything, when seen in an creative light, is a work of art. This is all for now and hope I keep this thing going on for like forever? Hehehe. Maybe. We can never tell.

How about you? Would you like to be the art?

No comments:

Post a Comment